Sunday 6 February 2011

NAILS NAILS NAILS

OK to say I have a nail fetish is an understatement. I absolutely love sitting with all my nail stuff for hours messing around and coming up with new patterns to paint. I actually find painting my nails to be massively therapeutic and and am ever searching for new tutorials on youtube.

I came across water marbling which is AMAZINGGG!!!! You basically get a cup of room temperature spring water and drop teeny drops of nail varnish into the cup... the polish spreads and creates a bullseye effect which then can be manipulated into patterns. Long story short you dip your finger into the pattern and viola you get something that looks like this...



I also enjoy just making up patterns and messing about so here are some I actually managed to take photos of...







No comments:

Post a Comment