Sunday 29 May 2011

Favourites: Nail Varnishes

As a lover of all things nail painting related I am always testing out and buying new nail varnishes. I have quite a nice little collection but seem to always reach for the same 9 colours.

The reason these 9 are my favourites is because I always have trouble with nail varnish sticking and the majority of these completely cover in just one coat with a few exceptions.

China Glaze is amazing quality and long lasting and I haven't found a better brand yet... let me know if you have tried any of these and your honest oppinions on them :-)

Left to Right: China Glaze - Lighthouse, No7 - Shimmery pink colour, China Glaze - Sky High-Top, BarryM - Racing Green, Nails inc - Jermyn Street, China Glaze - Go Crazy Red, O.P.I - Katy Perry Teenage Dream, BarryM - Grey, Rimmel London Pro - 400 Blue Vogue

4 comments:

  1. I love the look of the nails inc- jermyn street.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh some pretty colours there. I really fancy trying OPI Katy Perry, ive seen some fab nail art tutorials with it!

    Laura xoxo
    http://www.whatlauralovesuk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. some really pretty colours there! Because you're fonts all in caps, I read that to myself like shouting? ahah great blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. when I first saw lighthouse, I loved it!

    ReplyDelete