Tuesday 12 April 2011

A Teenage Dream



So I stumbled upon a video on the old tube from SimpleLittlePleasures showing the Katy Perry - Teenage dream nail polish, from her collection with O.P.I. (Second on the left). I am an absolute magpie and totally fell in love with the sparkle so I felt it was my right to own such a nail polish.

I have to say when trying these polishes they weren't as amazing as I was hoping, the red is beautiful and so is the pink glitter polish, but the green needs a lot of coats and so does the blue glitter.

All in all I am happy I bought these, but even happier I only bought miniatures as I need to start using all the polishes I already have.

Left to Right - The one that got away, Teenage dream, Last Friday night, Not like the movies


4 comments:

  1. I really like the Teenage dream one, it's lovely
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute blog! I'm following =)
    I also LOVE getting mini nailpolishes bc I hardly ever go through a whole bottle! Plus you can try out more colors!
    xx
    http://obsessionstolivefor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I got the mini green one too off ebay because I'm poor and didn't wana spend like £12 on it and I'm glad I only got the mini one..It's pretty poo isn't it, you're right you need loads of coats for it to look good. I've just been putting it over the top of my grey nail varnishes to add a shimmery coat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. going to have to buy these i love them!

    ReplyDelete